July 08, 2008

Things I am doing before I think about blogging

I know it's been a while, but good things are to come. I have a whole list. However, the list of things to do other than blog has been bigger here is what it is.

Go camping with my family
Finish Lauretta's Senior Pictures
Find one Million Dollars
Sew up Paul's Ties
Read Harry Potter
Shave off my Arm Hairs
Ice My Foot
Go to work, and work there
Judge bad mom accross the street
Clean my room
Put away All my clothes
Buy a duck
Email people back
Feed my fish
Eat all of my roommate's food
Try to get a date
Ride an Elephant
Make dinner

If you bothered to read the list, you can note that some of them I have not done yet, thus the blog famine must go on....dang elephant

3 comments:

mandy said...

does this mean you won't be blogging for awhile, i mean you have to put ALL your clothes away...

CailĂ­n said...

We can barely read some of the stuff on your blog due to color choices...please fix. As for the blogging drought, hurry up already and get those chores done!

jacob said...

So if I keep on emailing you forever and ever, and you don't finish responding to my emails, will that mean you will never blog?

Contributors