July 11, 2008

I DID IT!

I found this great comic about raptors today in the newspaper, I am trying to figure out how to get it on the blog, but I figured all of the my raptor invasion preparation friends would appreciate it so I will keep working on it.

I also am announcing I did it. I applied for a few schools in Idaho. My plans are not yet final but, I meet with a dude at BYU on monday to negotiate how much they want me, and then it's onward from there. I think for sure I am going to try and stay fall semester. But it sure was fun to say to myself "it's time for a serious change." So basically if you are out of the loop, mission plans are still in the making, I am just adjusting my life so I might actually afford to go. Yeah for decision making! For some odd reason all of the pressure feels almost gone, I think I am kind of relieved to try and leave. I love provo, don't get me wrong, but I need something different for myself. I had a great time hanging out with Carrie last night, I feel so much better! I love Jenilyn and Becky for saving my trash yesterday as well. Not that they read my blog, but thanks guys.

3 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Good for you Amanda.

Just a thought... said...

I love your new background! Good luck with your new plans, though I know Whitney will miss you when she gets back.

Mom Richards

Becca said...

I want to see the raptor comic!!!

Contributors