July 21, 2008

Rafting

This weekend Council Bluffs, Cannon and I went on a rafting trip in Riggins, Idaho. At the last min, Emily couldn't go, so we brought Mandy Trejo in our ward with us. We had so much fun! The trip was with my dad's singles ward, so there were about 145 people that went, so several boats were on the river at once. The above picture is my favorite of all of them. I dropped off our disposible camera earlier today, so I am excited to see those pictures. These are my favoirtes of the 30 pictures that the lady on the river bank was taking. I will make them all available for viewing when I get the other picture CD back from walmart tonight. Like most of my pictures, they will be located on the sidebar with a link. With the four of us was my dad in the red hat on the right, the stake pres. daughter Jaunee in front of him. Jeremy our guide is in the very back. To the left of him is my sister Heidi and then the girl in front of her is Mackenzie. I would like you to pay attention to everyone's individual face and body position. I have a ho-ho for the person that can give the funniest caption to any of these pictures, for any one individual person.



After the river, went to my cabin and went watersliding. we have several pictures and videos of that too, but since I am at work, those will have to be added at a later date.

8 comments:

mandy said...

can't i just have the ho-ho?

CailĂ­n said...

your googlepages are very cool. I'd just like to have the ho-ho too. It looked like a ton of fun. Jealous!!!!!

Just a thought... said...

Ok just let it be said ...you guys are CRAZY!!! Good thing Whit was in Russia or she would have been front and center in your wild adventure!

In the first picture -where council bluffs is looking over at (I think it's your sister?) -hse has one leg out of the boat.

Caption: Council Bluffs (referring to her) says: "Hey, where do you think you're going pinochio?"

Who ever can say what movie that is in reference to gets a box of twinkies!
Momma Richards

Sara and Justin said...

ah, man I am not a movie buff and haven't seen very many at all :( I wish i knew!

Whitney said...

OK here's a hint...it's a Tom Hanks commedy!

amanda said...

wait when it says whitney....mom richards is this a joke, that's you leaving a message right?

Ashley said...

I believe that Momma Richards is referring to "The Burbs."

Just a thought... said...

Oops! Yes that was me Amanda ...not Whitney. I had just posted her letter and forgot to sign out and back in. Sorry to confuse every one. And YES Ashley got it right! Way to go! It was "The Burbs" a classic in my families humble opinion! Since I don't know who Ashley is you will need to email me your address so I can send your prize. Now ...I don't want a bunch of people emailing me and claiming to be Ashley in order to get the twinkies! Honor code!!! ...Unless of course you are starving and can come up with a really great story as to why I should send you some twinkies too.

Mom Richards
kartx98@yahoo.com

Contributors