July 30, 2008

$137.00, Boise, Stars, one hundred dollar bill and 2 days of missed work


The funny thing about this picture is I found it thinking I was going to find something clever about making rash decisions, and then this came up. Let's interpret for my situation, and then let's open the picture up for discussion.
I just made a rash decision. I couldn't be happier about it. I am very happy with my life, living in provo, around people. The phrase I used with Becca was "citified."
Well my new decision that will effect my weekend directly is to go back to my roots, wranglers, and ropes, animals and crickets at night. Cowboys and pure outdoor entertainment.
Basically what happened is, I woke up this morning, called Jack Jack, and now I am going home until sunday, for no reason. I kind feel like this picture, like I am disappearing for a few days, and the rest of the world is going to be put on hold until I am ready to resume.

4 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

Have fun.

Sara and Justin said...

the picture is awesome! Have fun at home, hun! p.s. rash decisions are awesome.

Just a thought... said...

To me the picture says you are keeping your foot in the door (just in case) while you check out other options. It's kind of like the advise people often give ...enjoy your job but keep your resume' polished and up to date because you never know when one door will close and another will open. It's always good to keep your options open.

Have a wonderful trip! It's little side trips like this that help us to clear our heads and keep us grounded.

Becca said...

You KNOW why I'm excited that you went...I'm glad I could help talk you into it (not that you needed much encouragement). Have fun and do what I told you when you do that one thing...and I won't think that one thought that I thought about that other person when they did the same thing...you know what I mean.

Contributors