December 02, 2007

Thanks Alan

The fifth time the gnomon strikes the pall of the intergalactic planetary alignment fractal, other dignitaries must adapt in a cromulent, forceful way. This complicates things for the Germans. For example, if a Sherpa were to attempt an algorithm analysis more intense than a rattlebear is typically able to comprehend, then we may find ourselves in a bind greater than some crappy global warming threats. I’m goin’ to the BK to eat with the ladies. The honeys. And the homies. Rattle rattle.

I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day. When it’s cold outside, I’ve got the month of May. I guess.

1 comment:

Janae Wallace said...

How does the actual month of May help when it's cold outside? Do you just think, "well it's cold, but it's ok because it's May!" I wish I was that optimistic. But then I would be too happy. Where's the line?

Contributors