December 11, 2007

Be Honest


This is a true story, that I will probably use later on in some talk. Today my Math class sat down with our tests we took last week and self corrected them as the teacher gave the answer out loud. In the past he has always allowed us to take them home later and fix them for half credit. This time however because the final is next week, he had to let us take them without recording how many we actually had missed with the understanding that we obey the honor code and shouldn't have to think we were going to cheat.

Later in the period he acted as though we had 15 min left when it was really 45 min.

Nobody said a word.

He called us on it, he was testing us to see if we were really honest.

WE SUCK

1 comment:

jacob said...

What kind of an interesting story. I'm not sure if I should call it inspiring or motivational, because neither seem to fit.

I saw you while driving today, I wanted to yell at you, but yelling at people is rude.

Contributors