December 25, 2007

Christmas!

Well I am a lucky person. I got to give a Christmas to someone else, and I still got one myself. I had a hard time today because I felt like everything I got was a little extra-more than I deserve. Until I got something I wasn't expecting, and then it wasn't good enough. I made a bit of a stink really, and then I felt horrible for being...so petty. I still am kind of beating myself up over it, but
I will eventually get over it.


I also got to spend some time with my family thus far which has been pretty fun. Both sides actually, we went sledding with my dad's side and then we had dinner with my mom's. So fun. Here is a small sampling.
These three little guys think they are so cute. The one in the green coat Tanner wants 5 fridges, 200 pieces of candy, 18 water bottles and a laptop. He's like 4.



This is Jared's artistic design, "Life through an inner tube"





This is what I thought Jared wanted me to take a picture of as "life through an inner tube"







This is me and my Cousin Sammantha. A fun story about her name is my parents almost named me that, and then they didn't.


Speaking of names...I can't believe I never thought of this but I vow to name one of my children after myself and her name will be Amanda Lynn

.....I don't know why that isn't my name.

1 comment:

Lillian said...

Funny story about that... I have 2 cousins named Amanda Lynn. Both spelled the same way. Beat that.

Contributors