November 30, 2007

Happy thoughts,,,,,

I had a great date last night. I ate some wonderful food, and I kicked everyone's trash in bowling. Sad because it wasn't a good night for my scores. I was pretty self conscious because my coughing has become something of "every time I walk too fast, breathe too deep or even giggle a little, *hack hack hack* all over the place. SICK! However, it was so nice because it wasn't awkward, he even addressed the fact that he thought I should cough harder because there was nothing wrong with it and he understood that I have been sick. He also told the story about how he and I met for the other couple that came. Well they asked how we met, I was about to say something, but he interjected and said "Amanda doesn't really know." I obviously was there so I was a little confused. He continued with. "one Sunday she was walking past my house and my roommates and I were on our way to church. She said hi to my roommate Travis and was really friendly. As she walked away I said to Travis 'wow! she is hot! how do you know her?' (travis told him that I was in his ward last year) then he finished with "let's go visit her tonight."

Maybe I am a sucker, but I was quite flattered. The rest of the night was just like that. I am trying to figure out if I am developing a crush, or I am just flattered by the attention, because I do like that. He is a political science major, so I had a lot of flashbacks to the beauty pageant times during the date because he liked to ask questions about opinions and random things. I felt a little unprepared as far as current events go, and I haven't decided who I like as a presidential candidate. He was very analytical and kind of obvious about it, so everything I said was being picked apart, much like a judge would for a pageant. but all in all I am excited for next week when I might get to do it again....

2 comments:

Becca said...

I was eavesdropping on your conversation with Kyle, and I'm really excited for you! I hope everything works out!

Carrie said...

Oh man, that makes me very happy! I'm also really excited for you!

Contributors