November 19, 2007

I am in the library, watching friends and waiting for my class to start. I had dinner in the terrace in the Wilk, and I didn't realize that the floor was so bouncy. That was really annoying.

I was taking this beastly test and then I finished early so then I started writing a blog to transfer from the paper to the computer. Then I was all paranoid because I might actually hand it in on accident as my test, that would be bad. So I threw it out.

I thought I had it bad....here is my grateful thought

There is a girl in one of my classes that just had her first baby and the professor announced in class that she is in primary children's because she keeps having continual seizures and they can't figure out why. I may feel like crap but at least it's not scary.

Since there happens to be a little bit of love in the air. (I guess those who don't know I have had some random experiences in the last week with some people from home to express what marriage and forever means to me. My crazy friends from home, they have lots of random questions. I will include an explanation in appendix b)

I am going to place the standards of who I want to marry. However one disclaimer, I say these things but I may be a hypocrite, and I am prepared to eat my words.

I need him to:

Call me
Him to initiate interaction
Him to hold my hand first
Him to come up with some topics to talk about
Him to put his arm around me
to email or text me, whenever
To tell me how he felt, no matter what
to get mad at me
Initiate a makeup
I need him to need me


Maybe I am just a traditional romantic in my mind and not outwardly. Sometimes I imagine being rescued from a dragon. Being fought for thrills me as well. However, as I have been told from other people, I would only like that from somebody that I already like. So maybe that should be a standard of mine. When I was in high school I was accused of being dramatic. (this actually had a story behind it, see appendix B) Not a drama queen but loving the thrill of a big show. Maybe the thrill of somebody stopping me and demanding my attention is something I can't help.

2 comments:

amanda said...

Appendix B

#1 When I was in high school I had a sweet heart. We both were very much in the public eye and ever since we the "captain of the football team and the homecoming queen" we were the couple made in heaven. People for a year or two after we broke up in college would ask me about him and what our plans. They would become sad when I would say I didn't know, we had no future. Well Mr. Perfect became not so perfect and let some people's expecations down in the last couple of years, and he got married in a very strange way last week and now I have more phone calls to find out what was going on. Of course this brought up having an opinion about the situation as well as what is best for me. Tada, there is the motivation behind thinking about what I wanted.

#2 When I was a senior I played the bass drum in the marching band. Then night before our big competition was the big homecoming game so practice time was critical, every chance to go through the show should be taken seriously because I would only get to do it, maybe 3 more times before it was judged. Well I was on the homecoming court and my band director told me that I still had to march. So…I wore my dress and marched with my drum, I wore a pancho to protect the top and then I put a belt around my middle to keep the dress from touching the ground. Then when the last note was played I striped off the pancho and the belt and the drum and my "lackies" grabbed my stuff and I dashed across the field to my awaiting chariot "it was a really nice truck" and rode around the track waving and having my wants and desires for world piece spoken of across the loud speaker. When people saw it, or talked about it later the common comment always came out "Yeah that is totally an Amanda thing." I even heard it for myself a few times so I am not lying.

jacob said...

Why do you say that you need him to "get mad at me"?

Contributors