October 22, 2007

The Antenna Ball Revisited

All of that whinning and being upset about the antenna ball really was squelched this weekend when somebody-still don't know who-bought and replaced my missing in action ball with a brand new one. I don't know who did it, all I know is that I love them.

I have been having a terrible time lately, and that was the nicest thing anyone has done for me lately, it's kind of topping a lot of things because of it's thoughtfulness. It was such a surprise, I have never felt so special-somebody took the time to fix my problem and make my day. I have tried to find out who it was, but my sources are weak and won't crack. (I had some good bribes). Anyway, who ever you are I have a special spot in my heart for you and how much I appreciate you can't be expressed in words. Thank you for making my year!

No comments:

Contributors