October 19, 2007

Some people think they are SOOOOO funny!

Check this out, isn't it beautiful? I happen to like it a lot. In fact let me tell you how much I like (liked) my freaking antenna ball.

I went to Disneyland with my home teachers one year. It was one of the most fabulous trips I have ever taken. So I got the ball for my car-that didn't exist it yet.

The first unfortunate time, I went through the car wash and one ear came off. So in respect for how much I loved it, I replaced it.

So golden ear jr. was on my car last October when Alan and I went to Boise for my high school's Marching band competition. Wouldn't you know, some punk thought it would be funny to freaking jack one of my most loved possessions AT CHURCH!!! and then they replaced it with some gay mickey mouse, crappy antenna ball, with some nasty glitter all over it. I hope they stubbed their toes really hard that day.

THEN today, of all days, I am out with Kayley at the mall and we come out and some freak stole my antenna ball. Well I obviously yelled instantly "Are you kidding! somebody freaking stole my antenna ball..AGAIN!" I think I scared the people that parked next to me. They were really nice, they asked me what kind it was and I just laughed angrily about mickey mouse and Kayley just kept laughing at me, which probably made it better for me. Oh but I hope that this punk gets a rash from the glitter. Come on! how in the heck am I supposed to find my car now. I really enjoy the glisten off the ear as I walk around the corner. It's almost like it smiles at me. Not to mention the fact that this one was especially meaningful. Every time I looked at it I always thought to myself, "yeah, that one time that Alan completely surprised me, that was really great." I will never forget that, I felt so special. And now because some jerk took my antenna ball, I feel kinda crappy-like I did something wrong because not only did Alan really make an effort to get that to me, but now I lost it. I should have made it like a "fuzzy-dice" kind of thing, safe inside my car. Poo on the losers that took it.

No comments:

Contributors