October 08, 2007

Comfortable Things



So in an effort to not study because I didn't really want to I found some pretty fun backgrounds for my computer. This one in particular is one of my favorites. It's called "sheeps." It must be from some movie I don't know about, but it sure is fun. I think the white sheep has just said "hey I really want to go on a date." and the black sheep is thinking, "How am I going to get a car for this. I just crashed mine when I was trying to jump it over the fence last night."


I wish there was a way to amusingly describe how I truly feel right now. But...I don't even know that. I am trying to decide whether or not to go home this weekend. For work the kids have a "Fall break" and I don't have class on thrusdays or fridays so I really could go home thursday morning and leave come back monday morning. I don't know, it's enticing. I have a habit of needed to be hugged when I am having a hard time, and I at least know my brother would cuddle with me. The more I think about it, the better it sounds. Perhaps I will.

2 comments:

Cannon said...

I bet those sheep would be fun to cuddle with. I have also come to find touching a girl's hand proves quite exciting. Maybe it's different for you though. Yeah, I guess it is. Perhaps Idaho truly is best. But only this one time. Be safe. And I want my shoe!

mandy said...

i hope you have fun! call me if you need anything at all!

Contributors