January 26, 2009

The year of a million dreams

I use Shutterfly for all of my online picture needs. It's come in handy MANY times lately. Well they sent me a fun offer for a free picture book. Which of course I am going to take advantage of but coming up with something to put in there is a pain. It has to be done withing the next 2 days so I have to come up with something quick. I came up with this AMAZING plan and started to work on it, but realized that I will have to spend more time on it. But the idea is so good, I am still going to do it. 

book theme : THE YEAR OF A MILLION DREAMS

the reason I can't make this book is because the year is not over until april 28, 2009. in the meantime I am puting together a book of pictures that represent big events that have happened to me in the last year. I was going to keep it to just fun things, but realized that there are a few amazing things that really weren't fun that I would like to include. ofcourse I will begin with the amazing dream come true in disneyland which you can read about here. From there who knows what great things I will come up with!

any suggestions of things to put in would be greatly appreciated. 

2 comments:

Becca said...

That's an awesome idea! The Year of a Million Dreams has been so good to us.

Whitney said...

so do you not have a laptop and internet access or something? what's the dealio?! Blog is one of the best ways to vent, relieve stress and gain clarity-so use it!

Contributors