January 02, 2009

My Dress!

There are a few new posts. I realized I needed to 
catch up a bit, so keep scrolling down!


My Aunts, a few of my cousins and my Grandma came with me to try on my dress durring the break. Here are a few pics at the store. The link to all of them is on the right of the blog. We decided that my flowers were going to be brown, and I am SO EXCITED about it. It was such a fun outing! every time I wear it I can't help but get even more excited to get married. March 7th! Yes!


4 comments:

Just a thought... said...

Amanda your dress is gorgeous and you are going to be such a beautiful bride! Good luck with all of your plans.

Carrie said...

You look so beautiful! I can't wait until March!

Lindey&Corbin said...

So beautiful! I miss your face!

Janae Wallace said...

Wow! You look amazing in your beautiful dress! I'm so excited for you! I hadn't even realized it was coming so soon! Yay March!

Contributors