January 14, 2009

Some things

I have many other things to post such as pictures and stuff, but I am waiting until the internet stops blinking in and out. In the mean time here are a few thoughts that I have had in the last 10 min and I have been timing myself:


I really want to know what I have been missing at the work that I love but left...

Saw some pics from freshman year, I was skinny...

Read Becca's blog, while it was enjoyable there is one thing that made me so excited that I am going to change my daily habits...

I miss Whitney....

I had a weird dream about Whitney...

When is Whitney going to call...

HA! Becca's blog...

When is the next time I can go to Provo?

MMMMM....wedding cake

*sniff* I have to get rid of my favorite pair of pants, I couldn't save them today...

oh it's almost time to go dancing...

I have got to Google a few things resulting from Becca's blog...

I hate watching sports on TV

3 comments:

Sara and Justin said...

I would add to that: "When can I go to Dallas and visit Sara?"

It was good seeing you guys this weekend. I can't wait for the wedding! Oh, and I really like JackJack for you. I definitely approve. (not that you really needed my approval) :) Love ya!

Becca said...

Ha I can't imagine what was so interesting on my blog...

And you ARE skinny.

Just a thought... said...

Amanda -Whit is back!!! She needs your phone number so she can call you. She got her computer back up and running (Norton anti-virus ...what a pain!)but couldn't find your phone number on face book. I know it's probably tough for her to be back home, missing the mission and all but we are so excited to have her here. She is so awesome and such an inspiration.

I'm gonna miss you guys! Keep in touch.

Contributors