January 16, 2009

post number ONE HUNDRED!

on this special occasion celebrating 100 posts...

I JUST HAPPENED to be working on wording for the invitations and looking at web sites when I happened upon this website and looking at a few I noticed a guy and a girl named Diane and Alan that I used to go to elementary school with and they are getting married, well they did last month. I wouldn't ever have known. This happened to me with my own family. I think I blogged about it a while ago that my cousin married a girl I went to elementary school with. She recognized me and was afraid I wouldn't remember her. It's kinda fun to think about actually, people I've known since I was little and what happened to them, and if they might be related to me.


Emily Beck...I know you have a blog already. If you forgot the password let me know, actually forget it, I have already taken care of it here.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so ya know how I was technologically impaired before the mission?? well imagine what 18months without any technology exposure has done to me-and my cell is no longer meaning all the numbers on it are no longer and I could't find your cell anywhere on facebook etc so if you could email me your number: whitbabe86@yahoo.com that would be great!!!
I miss you too! and I'm curious to hear this dream and everything else that I missed in the past 18 months 8) the faster you email me the faster i'll call.
luv
whit

Contributors