October 01, 2008

Oh My Miss Jenny

My visiting teachers came over yesterday, which was fun. However it was funner that they were freaked out by miss jenny. Unfortunately I hadn't redressed our friend. Right after they left, I decided that it was time....after all it is october and halloween is upon us...





He kinda sits in a dark corner. The plan is to leave the blinds open one afternoon and miss jenny in the middle of the floor of the dark apartment so it freaks people out as they walk by. I am excited because she looks great with his face painted green. 

I used my Miss Western Idaho dress, which I couldn't believe fit around the waist. I had to pin the top on because as we all know the body of a man doesn't mix with the dress of a woman. I also used some of the old face paint I found from the good ol' ninja rap days. I feel like our apartment has never been so festive!

6 comments:

mandy said...

that is probably one of the coolest things i've seen

Just a thought... said...

Really, really creepy!!! You should install a hidden camera somewhere to record the reactions of the people who pass by.

Becca said...

That's awesome. It was weird to hear Miss Jenny referred to as a "he", but I guess that's a more accurate description. She is mostly male, after all.

Janae Wallace said...

Haha that's amazing. I like how you were switching back and forth from he and she. It's perfect!

Sara and Justin said...

ohhh miss jenny. haha, i love this amanda.

Heidi said...

Is this really such a great idea to try and scare people with dark clothes and a green face...do you remember what happened the last time you tried to do that...let me remind you...Mom was told that she basically had an evil daughter...too bad you couldn't put Miss Jenny in that leaders window at night...I would pay money to see that!!!

Contributors