October 19, 2008

The Wedding and Such

We finally made it to the day that Council Bluffs would be married! Wow, a little while ago it seemed like so far away. Here are a few of my favoirite highlights of the day. 



The Classic Jumping Picture



This was a picture of the temple while they were getting married, upon request I have about 50 different pictures to pick from for the new Bluffs Family
I apparently am really squinty 
Right before a kiss, I mean, we don't ever see them kiss so I don't have a picture of that
We then had a chance to go and play with some ropes that Jack brought. Because of a lack in wild animals to rope running around, we found a willing handicap sign to rope. We all were able to successfully rope the sign, it never went to fast for us. 








Then we went over to Becca's Aunt and Uncle's house to hang out with them and Uncle Scott took on the challenge. He did pretty good. Good enough that he was able to scare his son around the yard. Poor Ben. Oh and the cat Pumpkin, I don't think he had a chance either. I have a video of both bellow.












5 comments:

Becca said...

Man I suck at jumping pictures! But we already knew that.

I wish the video showed Jack actually roping Ben and then Ben hitting the ground. That was pretty funny.

mandy said...

amanda, your hair looks really good! just thought i'd tell ya. i don't like what going on on jack face, however...

Jack said...

I can't believe I missed the catch in that video.
Don't worry mandy, I already shaved

Nancy said...

Thanks Amanda and Jack for the round-up! We needed that around here!

mandy said...

i'm so happy, i was willing to offer cookies or something as a bribe to shave! now i don't have to!

Contributors