October 08, 2008

Spirit Week

Don't we all remember how fun it was to be in middle school when you had dress up weeks? Well this year for work we had some really good ones. It started out as Super Model day. So instead of reading like they were supposed to, they modeled for my camera. I guess it was so fun they wanted to keep it going. 



Some weren't really that into it




Some misunderstood what models actually do




This was blast from the past day. Those shorts really are shorter than you think. 


Pirate day, the monkey shirt is because that is the only "pirate" thing that she had






The next thing it a real treat for all. For super model day we had some entertainment. Some of you will recognize it from the musical stylings from Nacho Libre. good stuff. 




Quick note: I really have issues with people talking during class, and CRUNCHING on things, it's loud and obnoxious. But I am more irritated when I am getting the "can you knock that off" stare for TYPING in class, I could shove my pencil up his nose...

No comments:

Contributors