September 22, 2008

Carson's Funeral

A while ago carson died, yes this is a sad thing. But...I think it was my fault. I was careless with the temp. of the water-I think. Moments after we cleaned the bowl, he died.



This picture really is of him dead, even though he is at the bottom of the bowl. It was kinda weird, I mean not only was he at the bottom of the bowl, he was stiff-even the fins. They stopped flowing like he was petrified or something. It was weird. 

Lucky for all of you, we had a cerimony at my aunt's house with my cousins Hannah, Emma and Logan and my aunt Laureen. 

2 comments:

CailĂ­n said...

How many fish is this now? We haven't heard from you in AGES!!

Just a thought... said...

So sorry to hear about Carson. He was a brave little fish. I fear he didn't quite recover from the garbage disposal incident. Not to worry as he is in a bigger and better fish bowl in the sky. With no worries about sharp edges or the fluctuations of the water temperatures back in his former home. He brought a smile to many and will be remembered with fondness.

With sympathy,
Mom Richards

Contributors