June 13, 2008

On Tuesday I wasn't feeling very good so Jared helped me take my laundry over to the wash hut. I had a lot thus my need for help. Well while I sparated and loaded the laundry Jared was talking to this really nice man who was on his way through town. He said he was meeting his daughters and they were going to go on a cross country trip. Well while they talked I was having the worst time trying to load things and get quarters. I must have looked like an idiot. I was one quarter short and had some more in the car. As I left to go get it, the man stopped me and gave me one. Thanking him we left. about 45 min later I returned to find that all of my clothes had been put into the dryers and they had been started for about ann hour each, and he left this little post it note on one of them. What a nice guy.

1 comment:

CailĂ­n said...

AWWWW....

Contributors