June 14, 2008

Carson

Well I named my fish......and then I dropped him in the garbage disposal. I was able to get him out but he's pretty beat up. He may not make it, he has a hard time swimming up to the top to eat he has to swim around the bottom. This is a big deal because he is a pretty active swimmer. Sad.




These are pictures of him, but you can't tell how destroyed his tail actually is, I think he isn't feeling good right now because he isn't swimming like normal. Which is understandable consicering that his tail is all chopped up.


5 comments:

kaitlin said...

a. i didn't know you had a blog, i just found it. it's cute!
b. oh man are you serious? you really dropped your fish down the disposal? haha how did that happen? shoot...

Just a thought... said...

Hey your pictures weren't a waste of time since it gives me something to send to Whitney. Yeah! Sorry to hear that Gavin's replacement isn't faring so well. Down the garbage disposal? Yikes! By the way ...how did the memorial service go for Gavin?

Becca said...

Ok that first picture of Carson is heck of creepy!

mandy said...

so how did the fish end up in the disposal? that sounds like a story to me...

Just a thought... said...

Good Morning America has a crazy video on their web site about the R2FishSchool. Supposedly it takes about an hour a day for 2 months to train your fish. It's pretty amazing! I didn't realize you could train fish to do anything. Check out at www.R2Fishschool.com It's where you can buy a kit to train your fish to do all kinds of tricks. I think Carson would love it. Course you may have to wait a bit until he has recovered from his post traumatic shock symptoms!

Contributors