June 02, 2008

Gavin

One year and three months ago I got 6 fish, each was named after a member of F6. Slowly one by one each would die - we think Cannon was the first to go, I think Alan was also taken pre-maturely. Gavin has survived a lot. Weeks without being fed, he still managed. Acutally, I didn't feed him consistantly because he had some bowel problems and would get bloated a lot.

The funeral will be Wednesday at 7:00. I ask, for respect for the dead, that everyone wear all black. If not all black I ask that everyone wear their most drab garb they own, this is a sad event.

Gavin Pants will be giving a eulogy and those that feel impressed to share a poem, song, memory and whatnot are strongly encouraged to.

And to entice those that are on the fence about attending...there will be refreshments.

tomorrow I will post more details, if we will meet in the T and walk to the pond or if we will meet there, a tentative program. Enjoy this video of past moments where I thought it was time, but it wasn't.

2 comments:

mandy said...

I am very sorry for your loss. Please accept our condolences, we won't be able to come, but we will be thinking of you in your time of need. If you need anything at all, let me know.

Sara and Justin said...

I wish I could come but I checked our finances and can't afford a plane ticket right now. Best of luck.

p.s. i love you.

Contributors