February 02, 2008

Feb. 2nd?

I worked really hard on this a while ago and it never worked...so pretend that this happened yesterday, or that you have suddenly been sucked back through time.


Last night Brady's ward had a talent show. I got to attend, and yes it was a privilege. There were several humorous moments however, of all of them-this one takes the cake. A couple of weeks ago, Brady decided he was going to yodel- at least that is what he said happened. The performance was rather good, especially since he got the loudest cheer of the night. I got it all on film, it's like 3 mind but make sure to watch until the end because it gets a little crazy.



I also was enlightened last night. Actually it's been a long process of being enlightened. I have learned a lot about myself, and what the Lord has in store for me in the last year or so. Good thing I am lucky to know the truth about the gospel and that the Lord I am blesses me every day. Anyway, last night I actually got to pin point how I felt. It's like a crazy impulse, the need to feel organized. Like the cleaning that I sometimes do when I need to clear my thoughts. I know it's crazy but I think when I am cleaning crap I can relate it to cleaning crap in my mind-then I feel better.
Here are some other things that are like cleaning crap in your mind
blowing your nose
using index cards or post-it notes
buying manila file folders
writing a letter to whitney
separating pictures into their appropriate computer files
making your bed
doing your laundry
putting your clothes in your closet short sleeved, 3/4 sleeved, long sleeved, sweaters, skirts
re-doing the dry erase calendar
making excel lists-thanks for those formulas
organizing using labels
sleeping on it

1 comment:

Erin :) said...

Uhm...just so you know...I love that you like to make lists as much as I do...I saw on facebook you had a blog so we can be blog friends and friends in real life! (This is Erin M. by the way!) Yeah huh?

Contributors