February 19, 2008

Boy Scouts!

I got to go home this weekend, which was so great. But the greater thing was the reason I went home. My only brother who is 15 had his Eagle Court of Honor and I of course wouldn't have missed that. Here are some pictures to commemorate the occasion.

The table of Deric's scout stuffs, my mom saved all kinds of things from cub scouts and boy scouts. I think we had the prize winning pine wood derby car. some sort of noise maker.

You could tell he was really enjoying every min. I think he was a little nervous too because he, for the first time ever, was a little testy when he would talk to you.

My mom really did earn that mother's pin. On this event alone she would have received her own Eagle. I think some of the first words out of her mouth when we got home were "so what about that palm you almost have, what else do we have to do."

Regan thought Heidi's shirt was immodest because she looked under her sweater and said "why are you wearing your bra," so they had to button up so nobody saw that.
Kendal, Luke and Nick doing the flag ceremony. I know I appreciated the fact that my family had part in this too. It was far more meaningful.

Regan had to check out my glasses. She couldn't believe that I didn't only wear them at night.

My uncle Jerry and aunt Karen and their Daughter Allyssa. I am not sure I spelled her name right now that I think about it...and my Grandma Lovette. This is the Perren side that I don't have many pictures of so I am excited that they came so I could have some.




This is the Monson family. They were in our ward in Burley and they were the best, most faithful hometeachers we ever had. And wouldn't you know, there they were-the best.

The Eagle's nest

Crazy faces


we don't have enough pictures like this

Please make special note of my yellow banana hair. It was bad and I will always be embarrassed about it. But not enough to not post it so everyone can laugh with me.

3 comments:

Sara and Justin said...

haha, i love you.

Tell your brother congrats. That's so exciting! HOpe you are doing well. I'll see ya in a little over two weeks!!!

mandy said...

how exciting! what a great accomplishment!

Chelsea said...

Lol....Regan is adorable. I'm glad you had a good weekend. And I can't believe Heidi was wearing a bra. GROSS!

Contributors