October 04, 2006

Where is that simple life of mine?

Obviously this has nothing to do with my blog, but, I like posting with pictures. For anyone that cares, and that probably isn't many, this is Isaac my cousin and we were just having fun with the camera.

I had the craziest day, some things are really too personal to share but I will tell you that I did two good deeds today, one being I found a lunchbox and as much as I thought it was AMAZING, I gave it to the lost and found and the other thing was I didn't run over they guy in the cross walk, when I could have, I held back.

I was able to meet up with my RA from freshman year, randomly. We had a really good time catching up and I went and I met her missionary that just came home about a month ago. It's weird to have seen a ton of pictures and now, there is a real person to that guy. Nicole and I had a really good chat. I have been struggling lately with decisions I never expected to have to make. While these aren't life changing, I have had to learn some extreme self control and I really have to concentrate to make sure that I am consistent with the way I have chosen to handle the situation. While Nicole didn't know it, she was an answer to many questions I didn't know I had. This is why I feel my life is so complicated because I feel like I am having to catch up to it.

Lately I have felt very ignorant. It has come to my attention that I need to pay attention. Lately I have taken the stance of "nobody else REALLY cares what I do so I am just going to do whatever and enjoy other people, but they are too involved in their own lives that it doesn't matter what I am doing. This is not a negative thing, I just figure that I am a hard person to really get to know because I have a hard time trying to get to know other people. It's so strange that I will tell pretty much anything about myself if you just ask me, but I normally won't ask you. For those that I do ask, and have taken the time-the very few, There just seems to be something about you that I can cling to, and I really can't pin-point what that is. I am working on it though I need to be better about getting to know people.

That's all she "croaked"

No comments:

Contributors