October 28, 2006

Pillow Fights

So like kyle, I am writing to appease council bluffs so next time I see him he won't harass me about my "inadequate blogging skills." Maybe I will write something juicy to make up for the fact, and then it will also create a buffer for me. However due to the nature of the stories, I will have to withhold some information, it's true.

Little tid bits about Amanda:
I have definitely kissed more than one boy, more than two, three....Do I dare keep going?
(I will make cookies for the person that can correctly guess how many people I have kissed, rules being first guess wins, only one winner. Roommates excluded, they will get a few cookies for their inability to be able to play, or maybe because I have gotten in trouble lately I will buy some veggies and dip for them)

Bit #2
I have been told "I love you" before, and I shot the kid down with "uh...Thanks, I like you too"

Bit #3
On my first date I went ice skating for four hours. During this time, the kid, whom I met at a stake dance, wouldn't let me skate with anyone else except for him and we had to hold hands the whole time because "I had never been before and he didn't want me to get hurt." being only 16 like I knew what was going on, haven't talked to the kid since, even though he got home from his mission little while ago and he goes to the singles branch and talks to my dad frequently. This was the worst date of all time for more information-I take requests.

Bit #4
I have broken a few laws, once was on purpose, and the other I didn't know, but apparently in Idaho it's a felony. These are besides the usual I was speeding. When I was in high school, I would clean after basketball games and collect the pop bottles and take them "across the border" to Oregon where they are 5 cents a piece. My friends and I went about once or twice a week, we earned about $150.oo. Now there is a big ol' sign in walmart explaining that people that bring bottles from Idaho over to Oregon are not in accordance with the law-blah blah blah fine this blah blah. And the other one was for our senior prank on the school we had arranged to brake into the high school and let a bunch of pigeons go in there and poop all over. We had plans to put some feed all over the floor and stuff. Every thing went well the door propped open, until we couldn't catch enough pigeons so it was going to take longer to get enough birds. Anyway, I guess you can't catch pigeons and cage them in Idaho that is a big no-no. The end of the story as a side note goes, we went to go and close the door and I guess while we were out someone came and spray painted the school writing the class of 2004 all over the place and other unmentionable pictures. So the next day I got called into the principles office (this happened a lot) and questioned about it because the class pres. Usually heads the prank and so that was just great. So then the prank we were going to do was foiled and we couldn't do it because they had cops guarding the school for days, which was dumb because really, was someone really going to come back with their spray paint buddies and have another go? uh..NO.

Bit #5
I missed 28 days my first semester of my senior year and 26 the second semester. In my school if you are absent for more than 3 days you have to take finals for all your classes, I never took any finals. And, I only had trips half of those days, meaning there had to be another reason for being absent...........Which won't be revealed unless bribed, especially how I got out of it and got it excused.

Bit #6
I read two books for classes my entire high school experience. I was supposed to read about 15. I also got As on all the quizzes.

Bit #7
I was kicked out of class once and told not to come back in, so we played hockey in the hallway with deodorant cap.

Bit #8
Had a favorite makeout spot in the Ag Shop at school. Wood shop room.

Bit #9
I have been to a bar, the unexciting part is I just went in for the sake of going in. The even more unexciting part: due to the change in my age occurring in about a month I will be the new kid that can buy beer for people, (won't, they know that too, but it doesn't mean they won't try and ask) have to be a designated driver for a few people this upcoming new years eve, or I could stick with my original plan and leave them there! haha, they know I would do it too.

Bit #10
The longest I have gone holding a grudge against someone and purposefully not talking to them, nor trying to contact them was almost 7 years.

If this isn't good enough for you CB I can do better I am sure, but you are going to have to prove that you can whoop me in pillow fight, or tackle me and make me eat manure first.

No comments:

Contributors