October 05, 2006

Stalking is bad



nobody like people that stalk, and everyone should stop stalking eachother. That is from my advise corner of the day.

to your left you will notice my Mary Kay Shrine. For some odd reason that nobody knows about, I stalk the mary kay people and obviously they like it. This entry today was mostly posted in honor of my stupidity in being suckered into buy things that I like and not that of which I need.

So I am standing here, watching carrie, chelsea and sara cuddle with eachother carrie's bed. Luckily for me, my bed remains to be taken and I think I am going to keep it that way. Oh the awkwardness of chlesea's arm being taken over by carrie. Why is it always a competition with chelsea? First she like's carrie more than I do, and now her wall is better than someone elses, what is up with that, ug, give it up. I wish they would stop squealing, it's creapy. Kinda like stalking. One time I was in the periodical section using one of the computers really fast, you know the ones on the oval tables and this kid sits down and starts making comments like, "oh finals" and he is talking to me, but I just gave him a pitty noise and got up to leave. So the kid stops me and asks me what my name is, and of course my last name and why would I be smart enough to not say anything, i was just being friendly. Anyway to make a long story short, he then proceeded to ask "don't you live south of campus?....aren't you in the 23rd ward?...like on 7th and 7th?....You study on the second floor every day isn't that right?" Needless to say I was creaped out and when I was like "well I have to go" he says where are you going? and I replied "uh... up to another floor or something and then I walked out to the big stairs pretended to do something with my bag, checked to see if he was following me and then booked it for the door. I have never ran so fast in my life. I hate stalkers, why can't everyone just stop stalking and cuddling and caressing around me, don't they know that I am lonely, while I prefer my space, it just reminds me how noboy really cares what I do on the weekends, if I date anyone, or that I am not the chosen one to sleep with in this freeking room!*

*all of this is said with a large smile on my face because of course I think my roomates are a hoot!

2 comments:

Council Bluffs said...

oh Amanda, you are the only person I want to share a room with. Chelsea just keeps coming over and I can't get rid of her. She is the one that climbed onto my bed. I wonder about her somtimes. Amanda, I love you more than anything!! -Carrie

jacob said...

Um, ok. I won't stalk. So if you see some guy dressed in black hiding in the bushes by your apartment, it isn't me.

Contributors