January 15, 2008

So things are fine?

Things are fine. I am going to describe how fine they are using synonyms from the thesaurus.

I have I accomplished several things this last week that I never thought I would, deciding not to go to school being one of them.

I think my patience with my students has been admirable lately.

When the bridesmaid dress is done and finished and all of those dang pleats and darts are sewn, I think I will look rather attractive.

I was told that I looked beautiful on saturday and it made my day

I saw Jenilyn with a gingerbread house that was supposed to be the capital building

I also have made the choice to let the Lord guide me, and to quit fighting for what I think is right when I know He has a better plan.

I have had the most enjoyable time hanging out over at F6 lately. I was exceptionally concerned that I wouldn't fit in and be doomed to buy all new expensive friends. But it has been great.

Things really are good/fine, however, one thing is unsatisfactory (the antonym for fine). I have been trying to be very forward with the way I feel about things. Mostly because I have been stressed lately and I want to get things off my chest. I have been doing rather well. But you know that feeling you have when something bothers you and your heart beats harder and it's almost like your ears take momentary hold of your brain as you struggle to keep yourself from saying something rash? This could be one of a few reasons. You are acting on impulse, you have just had soap squirted in your eyes, it might hurt someone's feelings, it might risk your own feelings, it might risk the present or the future of your situation.

If you can't tell, I have something to say, this is my effort to be forward, so I can't get stressed about keeping it in. This in turn leads to the fact that my heart and my mind don't want to work together. What is it you ask that bothers me so?


I can't decide whether or not I am the kind of person that can accept unpainted toenails, and soon mine will be uncovered. Do I hold on hoping that they like being painted or can I let them be free? Naked, open to the world once more to find a new path.




Yeah for analogies

2 comments:

Council Bluffs said...

Hmmm, ya know, leaving my toes unpainted has always worked for me, never any doubts at all. I'd recommend that.

Janae Wallace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Contributors