January 26, 2008

Mandy and Eric Have A Baby!

Here is a tribute to my evening spent with the new Nathan Eric Dow! he was born January 25 at 3:13 in the morning at 8 lbs. 1 oz. He really is one of the cutest babies on earth!


Here is Ashley kicking it with her Dr. Pepper

Of course the most important people of the day, Mandy and Baby Nathan!

The nurses like to make a cute little name tag for each of the babies for their little boxes

Oh my goodness look at that cute face and all that hair, he is so little!

me and Nathan bonding. He was so little and so soft!

This picture makes me want to be asleep, he looks so peaceful

The Doctor said that before Nathan was born he must have sucked on his toe and made a blister that popped and then he came out with a scratch on his toe. We have a toe sucker!

Mommy being checked on, everything was ok no worries

Me and Lauren having a picture session

This was the first time that Nathan was opening his eyes for me he is so adorable
I am so excited that he is finally here. I felt bad because while I was there I kept sniffling a little, but it wasn't because I am sick, it's because I almost cried several times. I think that was the first time that I realized what a miracle babies are. Every other time, they have all been family, and I never really went to the hospital. Don't get me wrong I have loved everyone of them. But really, just a little while ago, this little guy was still in the presence of our Heavenly Father. What an amazing responsibility to get to raise a child of God, especially one as cute as Nathan. I guess it made me really put into perspective the importance of my divine role of being a mother some day. I really am looking forward to that time, someday. I can't be more excited for Nathan!

No comments:

Contributors