May 22, 2007

More messing around and playing in the kitchen nothing really was happening here at all. Except where I pulled out my cap and tassel and we played with those.




TALL PAUL! and me of course
Me and Deric

Just messing around back at home before the all nighter

Me, Heidi and Deric- good thing Deric thinks he's so funny
They tried to get her to let them hold her, but she just sat and laughed at them
Heidi spent a lot of time with the boys in high school, I think they are all fun and by all means, they think I am the cooler sister anyway
Heidi and two of her little buddies- Destiny and Mackenzie (I thought it was pretty fun too that I left destiny behind but still didn't miss her because I had a destiny here)
This is me and Michael Fewkes, the kid who changed the pricipals plans at the last min and asked that the class president come up and move the tassel, rather than the principal who seemed to think the graduation was all about him



This is heidi right after she got her diploma! yeah! woo woo! it was quite the cerimony. We had an illegal prayer, and a bunch of kids that (much to the enjoyment of the community) messed up the principal's plans. I had a great time visiting old friends, the usual when you go home things. But taking pictures was my real, only job, so that is what I did...here is a choice few.
Me and heidi...hmmm not real cute Begging heidi to keep her hat on so we could take lots of pictures.
No matter how many times we told heidi to keep her hat on she would always take it off so then we had many moments of her putting it back on again
My dad, heidi and mom



1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That is hilarioso...who does that principal think he is? I'm glad the students showed him who is boss. And silver is definitely better.

Contributors