April 09, 2007

I Quit

I quit, litterally, I am sitting on the bench. However I mean that in other ways.

I quit school, I am never going to be nearly as good as the kid that is one step above me so why try.

I quit playing the piano, or any performance for that matter, because it doesn't matter the preparation or the lack there of-I still choke everytime without fail.

I quit trying to be happy because I guess I am just not good at it.

I quit trying to work things out, because something without fail will back fire and I once again feel terrible because I can't make it better.

I quit trying to be helpful because I obviously haven't helped anyone in a while and anything I might try fails, doesn't work, is useless, it's a bad idea, is rediculous, uncredible.

I quit thinking that my opinion matters, because it doesn't

I quit feeling, because any feeling I have doesn't matter

I quit working, i hate it anyway

I quit washing my face because it doesn't help

I quit buying milk, because I have to get another gallon the next day

I quit eating because I obviously can't help feed myself and I am just gaining more weight anyway

I quit dating because it is uninteresting, I am far to stubborn, and independent to handle for a long period of time

I quit homework, because I never know how to do it

I quit my calling because I am not good at it at all

I quit walking because it is getting harder and harder

I quit having feet because the don't work anyway

I quit breathing because I can't stop coughing every time I open my trap

I quit portuguese because I obviously don't get it and I should

I quit sleeping because it takes too much time

I quit

5 comments:

jacob said...

just don't quit being my friend.

Lillian said...

Man, you PP kids get waaaay too depressed at the end of the semester. Just wait a couple of weeks, life will be looking up. Besides, it's almost summer! That thought can't possibly make you want to quit, right?

Whitney said...

hey, you do help people- you made my anxiety attack go away yesterday-it was all you!
luv ya Manders

Sara and Justin said...

Yeah, I agree with Jacob. Plus, you are freaking amazing, life is never boring when you are around.

AND you put a freaking black light in our bathroom.

Plus, um.. the FHE's that I have gone to have been awesome so you OBVI don't suck at that. And you're beatiful and I love you!

jacob said...

You have a blacklight in your bathroom? Thats pretty dang cool.

Contributors