June 25, 2007

confesions of an ex-beauty queen

There is one time in my life I have taken a beauty tip from someone seriously as though it was going to truely benefit me in one way or another. Not to say that people haven't tried, but I really put some faith into this endevor. Virginia, before she left for who knows where she left, bore her testimony or gave a RS lesson and talked about depression and little things to do to make you happy. Not that I have a problem, but I felt I could use the pick me up.

So I paid money for this helpful hint of virginia's, and while it's probably a waste of money, and to be honest I don't believe that chemically it's helping me in one way or another, it has provided a means to boost my confidence. No I am not going to say what it is, that is a part of the specialness of it. I guess all I am trying to say is, I do listen in church. and even though it may not seem like it I do benefit somewhat.

1 comment:

jacob said...

Shoot. I was going to leave an anonymous comment, but your blog doesn't allow them, so I guess I can't share what I was thinking, because it would really be embarrassing to me to share it.

Contributors