September 09, 2009

I didn't have a good day

I am tired of mean people. Especially those with no reason to be mean.

I went in to get a spouse USU card. The room had 4 employees and they were all huddled around a computer. I was the only one in there, so I walk up to the counter and they all ignore me. I looked around the room for anyone else, but it was only them. So I sat and stared until one looked in my direction. After telling them what I wanted, all four looked at me like I told them all they were ugly. One woman says "how long have you had your number? because if it's new we can't help you until tomorrow." I said I have had it since Jan. The woman told one kid to go help me and that they would wait for him to come back, because whatever they were doing was SO important. After telling me my number wasn't coming up in the computer (he tried once) he told me to come back tomorrow. I was a little mad because he didn't try so I got a little testy with him and said "well how am I supposed to prove that I already paid you for this?" He was a little scared I think because he backed off a little and wrote a reciept. However, I wasn't done so I interrupted them again and asked if they had a list of things that the spouse card does and the woman looks at me and says "NO we don't have a physical list." she then rattled off what it did and then looked away from me.

Jerks



1 comment:

jacob said...

Nearly every employee has some sort of supervisor.

Contributors