August 08, 2009

Things that I have been doing lately

Time goes by pretty slowly around here. I have had some interesting experiences that really only I appreciate fully. Here are a few of my favorites.
086.jpg picture by amandaperren1
I am proud of the name wall. It took me a while because I had to make each one a file because I don't have any of those fonts on my computer. The flash caught the papers, but imagine it as I see it, it's almost like I used my bottle of whiteout to paint each one of those on!Yeah you see it now!

095.jpg picture by amandaperren1

This is my first attempt at fondant. It tasted better than it looks.
002.jpg picture by amandaperren1
A little bird decided it wanted to live here. I wouldn't have minded if he would have been quiet. I thought it was the smoke alarm with a dead battery. It was frustrating for a whole freaking hour of answering the phone and not finding the bad smoke alarm. When I found the bird all he did was hop away from me and not back out the door.

Once he got out of the door I stupidly left the door open and he came back in. Again the bird when out. I shut the door, but not hard enough because yes as you are predicting it opened and he came back in.
025.jpg picture by amandaperren1

I didn't realized that we could rent more than I dwelling. I think that if a group of us get together we could rent some other place which would solve having to beat out people for an apartment because we can stay wherever we want, we are renting it.
027.jpg picture by amandaperren1
This was the sign outside a preschool. I have nothing else to say.



107.jpg picture by amandaperren1
I made this at work. It ruined my right thumb cuticle. But I used a whole box!



089.jpg picture by amandaperren1
I do all the paperwork here and I got one of these in the box. It's not that funny, but I still giggle when I read it. HA

1 comment:

Kate said...

I received your comment about the chair and I look forward to it.

Contributors