July 11, 2009

I've Been Mislead

I was googling things to do in Charlotte. By the way if anyone knows of something....

I came across this link that says "Carolina Raptor Center"
Of course my first thought was "oh my gosh, all of that raptor attack training will come to use as I place myself at the mercy of the ever so feared creatures.

Unfortunately we are now calling all birds of prey "raptors." I realize that I knew something of this before...but why can't it be called, "Carolina Birds of Prey Center," or "Carolina Nearly Extinct and Mostly Illegal to Kill Birds Center." I am outraged! Clearly I expected more of this place.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

so like...what i can call an eagle a raptor? I don't get it...

Becca said...

:)

I won't even tell Katy about this. I hope she doesn't read it. The disappointment will be too acute.

Contributors