May 28, 2009

The Ween-o-Rama

I am embarrassed that I have never blogged about this. I am proud, I just didn't realize that I never recorded it. 

two years ago I participated in a competition called queen o the ween. I beauty pageant held at the ween o rama. 
With help I made this dress out of a giant roll of shrink wrap. It took about 5 hours. This was the dress and questions section. 
This was my talent. I ate a hot dog like a turttle. This talent has not been shared very often since. Most importantly, my husband has never seen it. 
I had a big group of support. I think this might be an outing that Ruby went to and could be added to Sara's list. 
This is when I won.

This was my competition. It was tough, but I pulled through in the end. 

I was one of the best experiences of my life! Wouldn't you know it's going on again this year. Click Here to check out the website for more details. There is a little pic of me on the site as well. Even a button with my picture as the watermark. 

If any of you have a chance to attend, I would encourage you. It's a wonderful way to spend an afternoon!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

i can attest to this event. It is truly amazing-i've never been so pleasantly surprised and oh the drama, who will win?! better than america's next top model.

Contributors