March 19, 2009

Being a cowgirl

When Jack and I first kissed he took me out on a sunrise horse back ride. It was very romantic and memorable. However, not many people know some of the un-romanticness of the experience. There were many, but I want to talk about one. 

He tried to kiss me on the horse, but the horse kept jumping around so we had to wait to get off. Well standing next to the horse it stepped on my foot. It hurt a lot because I was wearing converse type shoes and I may as well have been barefoot; I had no protection. 

For our wedding, I got these boots so I can develop my cowgirl skills. I am so excited about them. I wore them to the athlete center to tutor with my pink shirt. Even though my pants cover up the pink I still felt pretty dang cute. 

I thought about green ones and just plain brown ones. I figure these are more my style, and to be honest the pinkness about them makes being allergic to horses unimportant. 

4 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my gosh, those are SO YOU. Love it!

Whitney said...

yeehaw!

Holly Lane said...

For more cowgirl style check out hautecowgirl.com

I think the boots are fabulous!

Janae and Casey said...

I will get the pictures to you soon, promise. The wedding ones are edited he just has to do the reception now and then they will be all done. Glad you like them.

Contributors