February 11, 2009

I was in Walmart the other day and I was looking intently at some items. I was approached by a woman and her daughter who was about 5. The woman and I were discussing uses for the items while her daughter continually asked if she could buy this and that. This girl even went as far as to give 3 reasons why they would be beneficial for her to have. (she was quite the girl)

I started to ask the woman a few questions about some of the products, opinion type questions. Understand that I kept saying things like "I don't know anything about this," and "what would you suggest for this." Well, I guess Heather the little girl needed some more attention so she started to talk to me. Finally as I focused back on her mother she said "You're a liar." and then she would giggle and say "just teasing, youre a big liar." more giggling "You're a big fat liar." I was so shocked, I have never had someone talk to me like that, much less someone that I could easily pound into the ground. 

Lucky for me her mother finally stepped in, and consider her response as a defense for me. 

"Heather, I think you better shut-up."

and that was it. What a strange experience. I bet a raptor would have eaten her first.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Brat. Raptor-bait.

jacob said...

Is the raptor bit some sort of inside joke, or is it just plain funny?

Santa Claus said...

I was actually a raptor in a past life, and I can say from personal experience that I definitely would have eaten her. First.

Contributors