August 12, 2008

Probably the Last FHE

Last night I was in charge of FHE. We had something spectacular planned, let me tell you. You know the Office olympics episode? Well we mimicked it using yogurt tops and paper clip chains, water races. Except we also did an artistic event with sidewalk chalk, tie tying, and fingernail painting. Given there were only 5 of us, I think we had a good time. We ended up having sandwhiches afterward, like we weren't tired of being together so that was cool.


Here we are at the very end. We all got medals, which wasn't hard because we had good chances. If you can see, we are kinda wet. That is because after the water race around the building, we got rid of it.


This is the winner's podium. I think I am going to miss this prison view, it's been home for so long.
These are cindy's nails at the end of the competition. each face is supposed to be a different expression. Take special note of the thumb, those are pieces of glitter that Bret dug out of the the glitter nail polish and made tears for the little guy.

It may have been more fun if more people were there, but it was pleasant and good. I had a good talk with Adam Alt. He made me feel pretty good. I really miss hanging out with F6 sometimes. It was like they were my older brothers, in a sense I kinda view them like that. I really want them to screen my dates still, have opinions and what not. But all things must come to a close I am aware. However, I have many exciting things to look forward to, in 10 days I am going to Logan, in 17 Jack is going to come visit down here? Maybe? we shall see what's going on, but there has been an agreement that there will be pictures taken. No worries!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Don't worry, Kyle will ALWAYS screen your dates when you want him to.

Contributors