March 15, 2008

Rex Lee Run














Today was a momentous day. I was in the 5k for the Rex Lee Run for cancer. There was a time in my life that I never thought something like that would ever happen. But it did and it was wonderful. I stayed with Megan the whole time, and it was most enjoyable. AND there was a great deal of people from the ward there that is for sure. I liked what Kathrine had to say about the event. It was something to the effect of it's wonderful that we donate money to a great cause to find cancer because not only are we donating funds for the research, we also are physically sacrificing for it too. It means so much to us that we would show that we care.






























It may have not quite gone like that, but that is the way I went away feeling. Anyway here are some moments to remember the day.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Way to go! I wish I'd been a part of that!

Contributors