March 07, 2007

So This Is Dedicated To Tall Paul

Chalk on the sidewalk
Writin' on the wall
Everybody knows it
I love Paul

Tall Paul, tall Paul
Tall Paul, he's-a my all

Chalk on the sidewalk
(Chalk on the sidewalk)
'Nitials on a tree
('Nitials on a tree)
Ev'rybody knows it
(Ev'rybody knows it)
Paul loves me

(Tall Paul) [Spoken]
With the king-size arms
(Tall Paul) [Spoken]
With the king-size charms
(Tall Paul) [Spoken]
With the king-size kiss
(He's my all)
He's my all

[Instrumental Interlude]

(Tall Paul is my love)
(Tall Paul is my dream)
(He's the captain)
(Of the high school football team)

He's my mountain
He's my tree
We go steady
Paul and me

Tall Paul
(With the great big smile)
Tall Paul
(With the great big eyes)
Tall Paul
(With the great big kiss)
He's my all

Tall Paul, tall Paul
Tall Paul, he's my all


As for an update, I just smashed my finger and there are three guys sitting behind me and I am pretty sure they are too close to me for comfort, they are invading my buble. I don't really like to be touched (except for those few exceptions, you know who you are) so the fact that they are standing so close is driving me crazy.

I also had a pretty bad day at the classroom yesterday, but I have already vented to my venting source, so the blog is going to suffer with lack of information. My twin uncles turn either twenty nine or thirty on sunday and they are holding a birthday party, of which I am going to, because every one around here that has family around here does stuff with them, and these boys are my family dispite being my uncles they are like my brothers. Being unmarried, they and I are in the same situation and we tend to discuss it a lot.

I snuck a pop into the library today, yes I did something against the rules but I was really thirsty and I didn't want to throw it away and I had to meet my group. This is me having made a decision and justifying it later.

I have been thinking a lot about board meetings. A bunch of guys sit around a table with their suits and brief cases and they talk about everything that concerns their company. These meetings seems to be highly important. but what about the times that the board don't ever come to a decision? So they continue to sit there and keep meeting and debating for hours never getting anywhere. Finally, some decision is reached and they all go home to their plate of dinner in the microwave and their family already asleep in bed. Why do decisions have to be so final. Why aren't decisions made on a let's try this out basis. It seems like if I were a chairman I would be voting to try every option out and then coming back together to discuss results over the intitial "what should we do" and then say yes or no. Maybe it's a good thing I don't have a giant oval table and a projector screen with a laser pointer, my board meetings would be different.

I would probably have everyone bring food. oh my goodness I love food. we would also have the joke of the week contest, and then in the middle when everyone wants to rip their hair out we would take a "super supreme sommersault frenzy" break and all would be good until the end of the meeting when we have come up with a list of possible actions and we start from the top and see how it goes.

No comments:

Contributors