January 31, 2007

Post 2

So it's obvious that I haven't been on in a while because I just read all of the comments made on the fact that I need to update everyone on my life and the developments there in. Well that's funny because all of you that are telling me to tell you that I am dating someone, well you already know. Thus I am going to update you on things you might not know about my changing life.

I cut my finger on top of an already existing scar and I am not really thrilled because I am sure that is it going to get a lot bigger. the scar I mean.

I bought a new CTR ring since my first got lost my other really doens't fit the situation anymore. It's cute and all silver.


Today has been a year since my Aunt passed away, so I am feeling a little tender and incredibly homesick for my family right now.

I have been having some pretty intense dreams lately, I don't remember them, but I know that they are intense because I sleep hugging and cuddling my pillow all night and I wake up that way.

Macy fell between the wall and the bed and she isn't very happy with me right now

I did my laundry here in utah for the first time since july this week. only because I ran out of socks.

I re-arranged my closet, and I feel very confident that it will stay cleaner this way. at least for a little while.

My computer is still broken and it's driving me crazy because at least when it would turn on I could use the internet and write papers dispite the fact that it took forever to turn on.

I almost got in a car accident yesterday. I have been pretty shaken about it, but then not at the same time because obviously I am fine, and I haven't really told anyone. the reason being I am obviously fine.

I know that elephant rides at the circus cost $5.

And finally for the first time I got my Wednesday funny bugs class to really pay attention to me and see me as their teacher and not their babysitter. yes I had to duckt tape them to the wall, but at least they know who is boss. (this obviously is a joke because I am out of duckt tape)

2 comments:

Lillian said...

Man, Amanda, I have missed you! See, there are some of us who really do rely on your blog for any kind of updated information about you... Anyway, don't forget me completely!

Whitney said...

aww, i'm sorry about the car accident thing amanda-i totally understand tho. you can always talk about that sort of stuff with me. It doesn't even have to be a close call for me to get freaked out.

Contributors