November 05, 2006

A Joint Statement from Amanda and Council Bluffs

Even though we are both stubborn and technically enemies, we have decided to be temporarily allied in a joint effort against Skuffs and Rebekah. They will pay. No reason to be alarmed, the world will not stop turning and random wrestling matches will continue. He doesn't realize the pains and humiliations he has caused the two parties in thinking that he, a Moticellan, can come across the parking lot and inflict prankage. Step off!

7 comments:

Lillian said...

You know Amanda. you could have let me know you made a new blog! I kept checking back on your old one and finally gave up. I'm excited to have found you, though! Even though you're far away and I haven't seen you in forever, I still feel like you're my sister. It's like our group from freshman year is Capt. Planet or something. By all our powers combined...

I hope you understand that. I'm not even sure I do at this point. Blah, I'm tired.

Sara and Justin said...

i just want you to know that i heart your guts.

Anonymous said...

update your blog.. you have news. YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE. update it.

Lillian said...

WHOA! I agree with Sara. Update it NOW!!!

jacob said...

I'm inclined to agree with the former statements. You need to post to your blog. Otherwise, people might think that you dropped off the face of the earth... or worse.... you got engaged.

Anonymous said...

Well I'll update on behalf of Amanda seeing that this is obviously what she'd want me to do if she were me. Or I was she? Anyways, hey "I'm Amanda!" I'm radiating with awkwardness right now. Just the other day I played in the snow, ate some ketchup, and did some other things. Welp, that's pretty much what I think you should all know about me these days. Cause Cannon said...

HDogg said...

yeah... don't you have a boyfriend now... cool... so um er... you should totally write about him with his picture 8)

Contributors