August 28, 2006

For everything else, there's master card


This picture has nothing to do with anything I want to talk about except that I just wanted the blog to look like fun-meaning there must be more than words.

I am tired of bills, what the junk, why is it that I start to move out all month and I am never home and then all of the sudden I receive a bill for twice as much electricity being used than before. I wasn't even there to use it, those dang monsters that live under my bed did it and I don't want to take care of it. bah!

I had some J-Dawgs with Sara today, that was exciting, and we took care of Gavin's birthday present. I want what he is getting, it's pretty gosh darn good looking, maybe I will get one.

AHHHH! the bills are still driving me crazy. I think I am going to move into a cardboard box and stop living, I am pretty good at finding things in nature that I could eat such as toads and grass or whatver. Boo to bills, and blah to buying books for class.

No comments:

Contributors